English For Everyone English Grammar Guide Practice Book (english Language Grammar Exercises)
Puzzled by past tenses? Confused be comparatives? The English for Everyone Grammar Practice Book is packed with practice questions and activities to help you learn essential English grammar through visual and engaging content.
The Grammar Practice Book helps you to develop your practical English through a variety of exercises and examples that will expand your understanding of grammar and punctuation in use. When used alongside our Grammar Guide, which introduces essential grammar rules through visual teaching methods, this grammar book is ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans.
About English For Everyone
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that support English learning for teenagers and adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading and writing.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources, or a structured programme for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Series provides:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and colour-coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Quick referencing: Easy-to-follow units, mirrored in both the Course and Practice Books for easy referencing and teaching
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of essential English grammar for beginners, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalised learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their prompts and translations
The English for Everyone Series covers the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
Clear and instructive workbook to help you fully grasp English grammar.
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Product Forms||Paperback / Softback|
|Availability in Stores||Sin El-Fil, Hamra, ABC Achrafieh, Global|
Lunch Bag Trapeze Isotherme Coton Chats Pop Bleu MentheLBP 1,613,700
Trousse Maquillage Trapeze Coton Chats Pop Rose BonbonLBP 1,305,000
Porte Monnaie Coton Zip Pm Chats Pop Jaune PassionLBP 1,167,300
Porte Monnaie Coton Zip Pm Chats Pop Bleu MentheLBP 1,167,300
Sac Shopping Zip + Poche Chats Pop Blanc CocoLBP 1,484,100
Mini Etui Chats Pop AssortisLBP 900,000
Sac Cabas Xl Coton Chats Pop Jaune PassionLBP 2,384,100
Trousse Plate Coton Zip Mm Chats Pop Jaune PassionLBP 1,078,200
Boite A Lunettes Rigide Chats Pop AssortisLBP 1,207,800
Sac Shopping Zip + Poche Chats Pop Bleu MentheLBP 1,484,100