English For Everyone Course Book Level 1 Beginner (a Complete Self-study Programme)
Helps you to learn English by reinforcing key language skills, grammar rules, and vocabulary with listening, speaking, reading, and writing exercises. This title is suitable personal study or to support exams including TOEFL and IELTS, and for all levels of English language learners.
Our Course Book (Level 1) is a great reference guide to introduce English for beginners including key language skills, grammar, and vocabulary.
Ideal for English test preparations or ESL lesson plans, the Course Book uses visual teaching methods to introduce the English language, reinforced through a variety of exercises and examples when used alongside our Practice Book (Level 1). From introducing yourself and talking about your home, city, and hobbies to expanding your vocabulary and understanding grammar and punctuation, this is a completely comprehensive introduction to practical English usage.
Whether you are looking for ESL teaching resources, or a structured programme for adults to learn English as a second language, the English for Everyone Course Books provide:
- Sample language examples: New language topics are introduced in context using clear, illustrated, and colour coded explanations
- Supporting audio: Extensive English-speaking audio materials integrated into every unit, giving vital oral and listening practice. (All supplementary audio is available on the DK English for Everyone website and IOS/Android App).
- Quick referencing: Easy-to-follow units, mirrored in both the Course and Practice Books for easy referencing and teaching
- Sentence formation guides: Visual break downs of English grammar in use, showing learners how to recreate even complex English sentences
- Visual English vocabulary cues: Lists of useful English words and common phrases with visual aids are available throughout the book
- Personalised learning: Write-on lines encourage ESL learners to write their own prompts and translations where needed to help customise English language learning
The English for Everyone Level 1 resources cover the skills and topics required for all major global English-language exams and reference frameworks including:
- CEFR: A1
- TOEFL (test paper): 0-250
- TOEFL (computer-based test): 0-30
- TOEFL (online test): 0-10
- IELTS: 0-2.5
- TOEIC: 0-200
English for Everyone is a series of guides and practice books that supports English learning for adults from a beginner level, to intermediate, and advanced practical English. Offering an easy-to-follow format that offers guidance for both teaching English as a foreign language, and a self-study approach with resources available to improve English speaking, reading and writing.
|Country of Publication||United Kingdom|
|Product Forms||Paperback / Softback|
|Availability in Stores||Sin El-Fil, Hazmiyeh, Hamra, ABC Verdun, ABC Achrafieh, Global|
Trousse Plate Coton Zip Mm Chats Pop Jaune PassionLBP 1,078,200
Mini Etui Chats Pop AssortisLBP 900,000
Boite A Lunettes Rigide Chats Pop AssortisLBP 1,207,800
Trousse Maquillage Trapeze Coton Chats Pop Rose BonbonLBP 1,305,000
Porte Monnaie Coton Zip Pm Chats Pop Jaune PassionLBP 1,167,300
Sac Shopping Zip + Poche Chats Pop Blanc CocoLBP 1,484,100
Sac Shopping Zip + Poche Chats Pop Bleu MentheLBP 1,484,100
Lunch Bag Trapeze Isotherme Coton Chats Pop Bleu MentheLBP 1,613,700
Porte Monnaie Coton Zip Pm Chats Pop Bleu MentheLBP 1,167,300
Sac Cabas Xl Coton Chats Pop Jaune PassionLBP 2,384,100